mountain pass

During my travels on Tea Horse Road, I arrived at the side of a large mountain. It was naked of trees and plastered with grass. There was a small, constricted path made of dirt. I followed along the sandy path in the perfect, warm weather. If I looked up I would see a blue sky full of plump white clouds. When I looked to my side I would see the spectacular view. A beautiful sky as far as the eye can see, that faded into mountains full of green and drooping dirt that looked like brown water falling from a green island. The land next to the sandy road has a look that is like eight-bit pixels. Once I reached the top I could feel the breeze like a flag in the wind. When I looked down to the road I conquered I can see that it’s a path of life. There were cars and horses going up and down on it like pebbles in a stream. It had the personality of a square. It is made up of wide letter zs connecting to make a zig-zag. I was eye level with the sun as if it was meant to look back at me. I felt as if I was a Greek God upon his throne high in Olympus.The islands of green only complemented the godly mood I was feeling. I could see men that would have towered over me, but as ants moving leaves. When I looked to another mountain I knew that there were not only islands of grass there were great rock islands as well. The rocks looked like they were placed there for me to discover. The curve of the sky was proving that the planet was round.  It was a moment of beauty you could only see to believe.